2.2.10

ele [2]

Once again, it happened.

I knew it would happen, and I was not willing that to happen.

But my heart... is just a heart.

I've cheated my heart. I've broken his heart.

Should I have the last chance not to screw everything?


I really wish.

As Radiohead's say, "If I could be who you wanted all the time"

I promise, I beg.. Now I know that it's love. I feel that.

I can't look at your eyes without the butterflies in my stomach.

I stay all day long thinking of you.

I spend my hours waiting to chat with you.

I look at the old pictures... imagining you with me.

I swear that I didn't know it was so deep. And everytime I talk to you, I can't talk about my feelings.

I don't know what you think of me. If you think about me.



I do this all the time.

As Yeah Yeah Yeahs say... "They don't love you like I love you."

I admit my mistakes. I was a jerk that I fucked everything.
You were there. You were always there. And I haven't realized that.

Now I miss you. So fucking much.
You've got no idea.

And I know that if you don't love me, it's all because of my own huge mistakes.

Nenhum comentário: